spin the bottle
Our signature, breakfast-themed twist on a classic: Spin the Bottle.
You have up to three spins each day – that’s three chances to win our prize of the month or one of our runners-up prizes, or an extra spin. Easy as that!
how to play:
- Click on the bottle to spin.
- If it lands on a prize, you’ve won!
- If not, spin again. You have 3 spins each day.
Read the T&Cs here
last month's winners
Look this way to find out who’s enjoying our latest prize...
win plastic-free barista-quality coffee from Blue Goose
terms & conditions
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
- Entry Period: Enter between 00:01 on 01 10 2021 and 23:59 GMT/BST on 31 10 2021 inclusive.
- To Enter: Visit our Spin to Win page, enter your personal details (name, email address) and play the game to ‘spin the wheel’ (“Spin”) to find out instantly if you have won a prize.
- A maximum of three entries is permitted per person per day during the Promotion Period. Maximum of one Prize per person.
- The Possible Outcomes of a Spin:
- Win the Main Prize
- Win a Runner-up Prize of Dorset Cereals Granola
- Win an extra spin
- No win this time
- Winner Selection: During the Entry Period 6 winner(s) will be randomly selected from all valid entries via an independently verified algorithm process which will award a prize immediately if a winner is selected.
- Instant Win Prize(s): During the Entry Period, there are a total of 6 prizes to be won. Each winner will win one of the following prizes, allocated at random:
- a bundle of speciality grade Arabica coffees from Blue Goose – winners to choose from pods for Nespresso machines, bean or ground coffee.
- Winner Notification:
- Instant Win: The winning entrant(s) will be instantly notified on screen and asked to follow the instructions to claim their prize. Winners must claim their prize within seven days.
- Prize Acceptance: In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of prize acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter at www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/things-to-play/spin-to-win/our-winners/ one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of eight weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prize(s) are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries or winning claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the web page.
- The Promoter, together with any associated agencies and companies, will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize(s) has/have been awarded.
- In the instance any provision of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the remainder of the Terms and Conditions, and the Promotion will continue in full force and effect.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Dorset Cereals, a division of ABF Grain Products Limited, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY.
tell a friend
Hear from our friends