This month, our generous friends at O’Connors Campers are offering one lucky winner free hire of a classic Volkswagen campervan. Head off for an adventurous country weekend with the family in your new home-on-wheels, or take a week off to explore miles of coastline and enjoy that unmistakably cool VW camper style. Plus, it’s kitted out with cooking gear and outdoor furniture – perfect for al fresco dining. Time to relax, get your retro on and hit the road!
this prize comes from...
With their fleet of 60s Splitties and classic 70s campervans – and new Volkswagen California vans, too – O’Connors Campers offer the perfect backdrop to memorable family adventures exploring the countryside. Time to get exploring!
previous raffle prizes...
win a week to remember in Sicily
win a bespoke chocolate Easter egg
win our exciting new Ultimate Adventures mueslis
win one of every cereal we make!
terms & conditions
MAY MONTHLY RAFFLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Entrants will need to have a Dorset Cereals Tokens account and internet access to enter.
- Prize draw periods run for a full calendar month and the draw will be made at the end of month. This month’s draw opens at 00.01 BST on 1st May 2018 and closes at 23.59 BST on 31st May 2018.
- To Enter:Go to www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/collect-and-win/raffle/and select how many tokens you wish to exchange for raffle tickets, then hit the ‘Enter’ button to enter the prize draw.
- 1 token = 1 raffle ticket to enter into the prize draw.
- There is no limit on the amount of raffle tickets that can be used to enter the prize draw.
- The Prize: One winner will receive a Short Break hire in a VW Campervan from O’Connors Campers valued at £500.
- Additional Prize Details and Conditions:
- The prize includes 1 x Short Break holiday in a 1960s Splitscreen VW campervan, a 1970s Bay Window VW campervan (2 to 6 berth) or a new VW California.
- The prize includes fully comprehensive insurance for the first driver, sink, cooker, fridge, camping gas, mains hook up, cooking equipment, crockery, cutlery and an extra outdoor table and chairs.
- O’Connors Campers can store your car for you while you are away.
- The van will be available from 2.30pm on a Friday to 10am the following Monday or from 2.30pm on a Monday to 10am the following Friday.
- The holiday can be reserved for any available short break hire period between June 2018 and March 2019, excluding the months of July or August.
- Prize does not include transportation, gratuities, personal incidentals or any other expenses not specifically listed herein.
- This offer is subject to availability and booking.
- The short break must be taken before the end of March 2019 or prize will be forfeited.
- O’Connors Campers 1960s and 1970s vans must be kept within Devon, Cornwall or Somerset. Their new California Campervans can travel throughout the UK and into Europe.
- The van needs to be returned to O’Connors Camplers workshop refuelled to the agreed pre-hire level.
- Drivers must be over 25 years old and have held a clean, full UK driving licence for 2 years.
- Drivers must be over 25 and under 70 and have been driving for more than two years. Drivers over 21 can be insured subject to additional insurance checks. O’Connors Campers cannot hire to students. Full driving licence and address ID must be provided prior to hire.
- Costs for extra drivers, history on any driver’s licence and, Collision Damage Waiver, sleeping bags and any extras you choose will be paid for by the winner.
- Prize winners must abide by O’Connors Campers hiring terms and conditions, whilst they are enjoying their winning hire.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification company, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be conducted with 14 days of the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date by email or phone and the winner must respond to initial contact within 14 days. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the Prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non- refundable.
- The winner’s name and county will be made available by sending an SAE to Dorset Cereals Monthly Raffle- May 2018, Peverell Avenue East, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 3WE for a month from the first of the month following the draw period.
- The Promoter may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original Prize is unavailable for any reason.
- By entering, the winner agrees that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the Promotion or the Dorset Cereals website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this Promotion beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation
- This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter:Dorset Cereals Ltd, Peverell Avenue East, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 3WE