If you yearn to travel off the beaten track, this month’s cracker of a prize will be right up your street. We’ve teamed up with the brilliant TravelLocal to give away an eight-day holiday in Burma!
With local experts to guide you, this incredible trip will take you on a journey through Southeast Asia’s least visited country. A fascinating mix of culture and unforgettable scenery, Burma (Myanmar) is what Southeast Asia was like 50, even 100 years ago. The country is changing fast though, so now is the perfect time to see it up close.
From the UNESCO temples of Bagan and the colonial splendour of the capital city, Yangon, to the subtropical warmth of Inle Lake, this will be eight days of magic you’ll never forget.
this prize comes from...
TravelLocal are the experts in tailor-made travel with a difference. They work with carefully chosen local experts in your destination to help you create your dream trip. No one knows a country like a local, so you get a more authentic holiday experience and they get a much fairer deal.
previous raffle prizes...
win a glamping trip in Hay-on-Wye
win a cottage holiday and homeware treats!
a handmade vintage style bed
terms & conditions
SEPTEMBER MONTHLY RAFFLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Entrants will need to have a Dorset Cereals Tokens account and internet access to enter.
- Prize draw periods run for a full calendar month and the draw will be made at the end of month. This month’s draw opens at 00.01 BST on 1st September 2017 and closes at 23.59 BST on 30th September 2017.
- To Enter: Go to www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/collect-and-win/raffle/and select how many tokens you wish to exchange for raffle tickets, then hit the ‘Enter’ button to enter the prize draw.
- 1 token = 1 raffle ticket to enter into the prize draw.
- There is no limit on the amount of raffle tickets that can be used to enter the prize draw.
- The Prize: One winner will receive a 8 day trip for two people to Burma with TravelLocal.
- Additional Prize Details and Conditions:
- The prize consists of an eight day trip for 2 people travelling together to Burma with TravelLocal, staying in 3* accommodation.
- Valid for all travel between 01/05/18 – 30/09/18.
- Flights are included, from London, Birmingham, Manchester or Glasgow, depending on preference.
- Private tours and transfers with air conditioned vehicles are included, as specified in the itinerary.
- The prize also includes English speaking station guides, all breakfasts, entrance fees to sites mentioned in the itinerary, domestic air fare (Yangon-Heho- Mandalay-Bagan- Yangon) and any further items described in the itinerary.
- The prize excludes visas, travel insurance, personal expenses and any other item not described in the itinerary.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other prize.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- T&Cs apply, see website for more details: https://www.travellocal.com.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification company, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be conducted with 14 days of the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date by email or phone and the winner must respond to initial contact within 14 days. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the Prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non- refundable.
- The winner’s name and county will be made available by sending an SAE to JS800 Dorset Cereals Monthly Raffle- September 2017, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF for a month from the first of the month following the draw period.
- The Promoter may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original Prize is unavailable for any reason.
- By entering, the winner agrees that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the Promotion or the Dorset Cereals website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this Promotion beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation
- This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Dorset Cereals Ltd, Peverell Avenue East, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 3WE