When life gets hectic, there’s no better cure than a getaway in one of England’s most relaxed counties. With easy access to Bournemouth’s beach, its famous pier and its stunning gardens, this luxurious, modern six-person apartment makes for a perfect holiday with all your favourite people. For a midweek stay from Monday to Friday or a long weekend, we’ll be handing over the keys to one very lucky winner – so all you have to do is make the most of it! Time to get the beach towels ready…
this prize comes from...
Wanderlust Retreats makes it possible to organise adventurous short stays in exciting places. It’s for those craving something a bit different – whether it’s to relax, re-energise or just to explore somewhere completely new.
our raffle is back
As our tokens scheme is closing at the end of this year, we’re giving away some brilliant new prizes between now and then, so you can make the most of the tokens you’ve saved. Our next prize is from Wanderlust, and there’ll be even more holidays on offer, including from our friends at Black Pig Retreats before the end of the year. It’s the perfect opportunity to win something marvellous.sign up or login to enter
previous raffle prizes...
win a luxury Dorset camping weekend
win every single thing we make
win £1000 towards holiday heaven
win £500 in stylish clothes
terms & conditions
JULY/ AUGUST MONTHLY RAFFLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary. Entrants will need to have a Dorset Cereals Tokens account and internet access to enter.
- Prize draw periods run for two full calendar months and the draw will be made at the end of the second month. This month’s draw opens at 00.01 BST on 2nd July 2019 and closes at 23.59 BST on 31st August 2019.
- To Enter: Go to dorsetcereals.co.uk/collect-and-win/raffle/and select how many tokens you wish to exchange for raffle tickets, then hit the ‘Enter’ button to enter the prize draw.
- 1 token = 1 raffle ticket for entry into the prize draw.
- There is no limit on the number of raffle tickets that can be entered into the prize draw per person.
- The Prize: One winner will receive a weekday or weekend stay at Dale House Apartment 4.
- The modern apartment sleeps up to 6 people and is a short walk from the famous Bournemouth Gardens and Bournemouth Beach.
- Additional Prize Details and Conditions:
- The winner can choose either a weekday (Mon-Fri) or weekend (Fri- Sun) stay to be taken prior to December 2019.
- Guests can select available dates before 1st December 2019 via the calendar on the website and must confirm the booking by 30th September 2019.
- Booking group must have a minimum of one adult.
- A refundable damage deposit of £150 will be required to secure the prize booking. The deposit will be refunded in full within 7 days of checkout.
- If the booking is cancelled with more than 28 days notice, the booking will be rearranged. If it is cancelled with less than 28 days notice, the booking will be cancelled as per terms and no further booking made.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification company, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be conducted with 14 days of the closing date.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date by email or phone and the winner must respond to initial contact within 14 days. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses relating to claiming the Prize.
- The winner’s name and county will be made available by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the address set out below within one month from the first of the month following the closing date.
- The Promoter may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original Prize is unavailable for any reason.
- By entering the Promotion, the winner agrees that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the Promotion or the Dorset Cereals website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
- To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this Promotion beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation
- This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Dorset Cereals, Poole, Dorset, BH12 4QW