enjoy a breakfast on the slow and you’ll be taking the first step into a better day.
We believe that slowing down and appreciating the simple pleasures is good for the soul. As life just seems to get busier, taking the time to savour the good bits is more important than ever.
So start how you mean to go on, at breakfast time, and seize the opportunity to enjoy those special moments. Whatever it is – watching the leaves fall, getting up for an early morning walk or toasting marshmallows with the family on a school night – it’s all about relishing right now!enter competition
go forth and protect breakfast!
Here’s a little video we made, in the name of breakfast.
win the best kind of help!
In celebration of breakfast on the slow, we’re offering 10 lucky people four weeks’ worth of cleaning help from the fantastic folk at Molly Maid. With the chores taken care of, you’ll have more time to enjoy those precious moments and embrace the day!
Molly Maid offers fabulously flexible home-cleaning services at affordable prices, to help you keep your home looking glorious.
terms & conditions
MOLLY MAID TERMS & CONDITIONS
This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
No purchase necessary. Entrants will need internet access to enter.
Prize draw periods run from 00.01 BST on 26th January 2018 and closes at 23.59 BST on 30th April 2018.
To Enter: Go to www.dorsetcereals.co.uk/about-us/breakfast-on-the-slow/ and enter your name and email address.
The Prize: 10 winners will each win cleaning services provided by Molly Maids UK https://www.mollymaid.co.uk/
- Specifically the winner(s) will receive a 2 hour weekly clean for 4 weeks or this can be every 2 weeks – The winner(s) will agree this term directly with MOLLY MAIDS UK, the UK’s leading professional domestic cleaning company.
Additional Prize Details and Conditions:
- MOLLY MAID standard terms and conditions of supply will apply to the winner when booking. The prize is based on a MOLLY MAID standard cleaning service; additional services booked by the winner will be charged for separately.
- The Partner may in its absolute discretion substitute cash value for any prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The email address together with address and telephone number of the winner will be given to MOLLY MAID and the winner consents to this by submitting their entry.
- A MOLLY MAID Franchise Owner will make an initial visit the winner’s home to assess the scope of the clean before any work is carried out.
- MOLLY MAID reserves the right not to clean a property if it is deemed unsafe or unsuitable.
- Cleaning dates, days and times are subject to availability. In the event that the Winner cannot agree dates, days or times with MMUK, no alternative dates, days or times will be provided and Dorset Cereals reserves the right to offer the prize to a substitute winner.
- The Prize can only be provided to a winner who lives in a location in which MMUK provides its services (https://www.mollymaid.co.uk/your-local-molly-maid/ ). If the Winner does not live in a MMUK Location he or she may nominate a person to receive the Prize on his or her behalf (the “Nominee”) provided that the Nominee lives in a MMUK Location.
The Prize is non-exchangeable or transferable.
The winner(s) will be selected in a random draw conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification company, from all valid entries received by the closing date and to be conducted with 14 days of the closing date.
The winner(s) will be contacted within 7 days of the draw date by email the winner(s) must respond to initial contact within 14 days. In the event that the winner has not responded within 14 days of notification then the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the Prize to a reserve winner.
The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the Prize. No cash alternative is available and once confirmed, the Prize is non- refundable.
The winner’s name and county will be made available by sending an SAE to Dorset Cereals Monthly Molly Maid 2018, Peverell Avenue East, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 3WE for a month from the first of the month following the draw period.
The Promoter may substitute the Prize for a prize of an equal or greater value if, for any reason, the original Prize is unavailable for any reason.
By entering, the winner agrees that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by the Promoter or its agencies.
By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of the Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering or to have tampered with the operation of the Promotion or the Dorset Cereals website, or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions.
All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be void.
To the full extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this Promotion beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third-party Prize provider.
If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation
This Promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Dorset Cereals Ltd, Peverell Avenue East, Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 3WE