spin the bottle
Our signature, breakfast-themed twist on a classic: Spin the Bottle.
You have up to three spins each day – that’s three chances to win our prize of the fortnight, one of our runners-up prizes, or a lovely stack of tokens. Easy as that!
how to play:
- Click on the bottle to spin.
- If it lands on a prize, you’ve won!
- If not, spin again. You have 3 spins each day.
Read the T&Cs here
want an extra spin?
Tell your buddy about this game. If they sign up, you’ll get an extra chance to spin the bottle.
win a fabulous bouquet for spring
terms & conditions
- The Spin the Bottle Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom, aged over 18, excluding employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this Promotion.
- This Promotion will run from 00.01 BST on 18th May 2016 and will be available every fortnight thereafter until further notice by the Promoter.
- No purchase is necessary however internet access is required.
- To Enter:
- Simply visit dorsetcereals.co.uk and either register your details for free, or if you have already registered, just log in.
- Then – using your mouse or trackpad – make the bottle spin. Where it stops will determine whether or not you have won a Prize and – if so – what the prize will be.
- You may play up to three times each day. Additional plays may be awarded via the Friend Referral scheme – see below.
- Friend Referral: You can click on the link on the homepage to send a message to a friend inviting them to register and play Spin the Bottle. Once your friend registers, you will automatically be issued with an additional spin for that day.
- The possible outcomes of a spin:
- Win the Main Prize
- Win a Runner-up Prize of Dorset Cereals Muesli
- Win 1 Dorset Cereals token
- Win 10 Dorset Cereals tokens
- Win 20 Dorset Cereals tokens
- No win this time
- Main Prize Details and Conditions (ending 23:59 27th March 2018):
- Five winners will each receive a Spring Bundle from the Flower Studio, valued at £39.
- Delivery to a UK mainland address only.
- The Prize is subject to availability. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. The competition winner agrees to have their name shared on social media and other marketing platforms as relevant and within reason.
- For your total confidence, the Spin the Bottle mechanic operates in a secure manner using random odds supervised by PromoVeritas Ltd, the independent promotional verification service.
- All winners will be notified instantly if they have won using the email address provided at the time of registration.
- Only one prize may be won per player during a fortnightly period.
- The Prizes carry no cash value, are non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. If the winner is unable to take their Prize within the stated period, the winner will forfeit their Prize. If due to unforeseen circumstances the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize, at its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify a participant which it considers does not comply with these terms and conditions or reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Promotion.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- Entries must be made by the participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties. Proof of identity may be requested.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prizes from the date of winner confirmation. Prizes will be sent to the address used at time of registration.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries/registrations, entries by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners. The winners may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Promotion and accepting the Prize consents to such participation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received registrations or winner notifications. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to the providers’ standard terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
- Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter is not liable for:
- Any action an entrant may take as a result of replying on any information provided by the Promoter in relation to the promotion or for any loss or damage suffered by an entrant as a result of taking that action;
- Any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of: (i) an entrant’s use of the website; or (ii) a breach of these terms & conditions; or
- An entrant’s inability to access the website and/or submit an entry because of an event outside of the Promoter’s control, for example (without limitation) the performance of the entrant’s or the Promoter’s ISP or the Internet.
- However, nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect any liability the Promoter may have for death or personal injury arising from the Promoter’s negligence or any other liability.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Dorset Cereals, a division of ABF Grain Products Limited, Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4QY.