Apple & Blackberry Baked Muesli Crunch
- Preheat the oven to 200C / 180 fan.
- Place the apples in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 3 – 4 minutes until soft.
- Add the almond milk and cinnamon.
- Blitz with a stick blender until smooth.
- Make a chia egg by mixing the chia with the water. Set aside for 4 minutes to thicken.
- Add vanilla, baking powder, chia egg, blackberries and Dark Choc & Hazelnut Muesli Crunch to the milk mix. Option add the maple syrup if you like.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour into a 23cm square greased baking tin and top with an extra sprinkling of Muesli Crunch.
- Bake in the oven for 30 – 35 minutes until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with yoghurt and optional maple syrup
2 apples, peeled, cored and cubed
500ml almond milk
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tbsp chia seeds
2.5 tbsp water
300g Dark Choc & Hazelnut Muesli Crunch
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
350g fresh blackberries
Optional 1 – 3 tbsp maple syrup to taste
Optional 1/4 cup Dark Choc & Hazelnut Muesli Crunch