< all recipes
Ultimate Fruit & Nut Muesli Crunch Chocolate Lollipops
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Use a 2.5 inch cookie cutter to trace circles on the baking paper leaving a gap between each one for the stick. Turn the paper over so the pencil mark is facing down to avoid getting it on the chocolate.
- Heat the chocolate in glass bowl over a simmering pan of a little water on low heat. Leave to melt, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon the chocolate onto the cut outs and use back of spoon to spread into disks.
- Take a lollipop stick and place it about 1/3 way into the chocolate disk. Twist the stick slightly to make sure it’s fully covered.
- Top lollipops with Ultimate Fruit & Nut Muesli Crunch. Place in the fridge to set.
- Carefully lift the lollipops off the baking paper using a palate knife or thin knife.
100g dark choc (or milk if you prefer), broken into chunks
80g Ultimate Fruit & Nut Muesli Crunch
6 lollipop sticks