Maple & Pecan Peach Muesli Crunch Crumble Cups
- Preheat the oven to 350F / 175C / 155 fan.
- Mix the peaches with maple syrup in a bowl and toss to combine.
- Grease the bottom of 4 (10cm x 5cm) oven proof ramekins with a little butter. Add the peaches.
- Mix the crumble ingredients together in a clean mixing bowl, reserving 2 tbsp of butter for towards the end of the cooking.
- Add crumble mix to the top of the peaches.
- Place the crumbles in the oven and bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until slightly golden.
- Melt the extra butter in the microwave and pour on top of the crumbles about 5 – 10 minutes before done, this will make the base extra bubbly, especially if your peaches are on the hard side.
- Serve with yoghurt.
5 yellow peaches, peeled + cubed
2 tbsp maple
50g butter, soft and slightly melted + 2 tbsp (reserved for near the end of cooking)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Optional 1 tbsp maple
70g pecan & almond muesli crunch
60g ground almonds
Optional yoghurt to serve